Friday, February 13, 2009

Bjork - Orchard Hall



(Broadcast)

5 December 2001 - Orchard Hall - Tokyo, Japan


I enjoyed Bjork on 5th Dec at Orchard Hall in Tokyo. The Orchestra is Tokyo Phil., it belongs to the Orchard Hall, I tought that means the orchestra would be expected excellent and we could share the harmony of Bjork, sounds, and orchestra. But it betrayed my expectation deadly. I supporse Bjork also felt some unsatisfuction to the orchestra. (it's just my supporse. I don't know what she feels exactly even though I wish that.) Because Bjork holds a mike in her right hand, but she sometimes moves her left hand violently as if she plays a cello instead of the cellists and violinists. I feel sorry to her. I know she loves music, sounds, and people. But I couldn't feel the orchestra's love to her. The audience was quiet. Because most Japanese is so shy to express their feelings. But I saw some people kept their tears on their beautiful black eyes, with their impressions and love for Bjork which cannot to be expressed in words. Bjork answered to us. She hit her left hand hardly many times singing Unison, on the lyrics, "one hand loves the other". I felt love from Bjork, and still I'm feeling. To talk about Bjork's stage in Japan, I think there's the best way of realization to share love with Bjork's music, and we haven't found it yet. But I believe we can find it soon. I send Bjork many thanks and love. I'm sending, and it goes on. Thank you, and hope you around the world enjoy Bjork's music.
-Rie Saito from Tokyo

01 - Overture
02 - All Is Full Of Love
03 - Harm Of Will
04 - Undo
05 - An Echo, A Stain
06 - Unison
07 - Isobel
08 - Pagan Poetry
09 - Hyper-Ballad
10 - Army Of Me
11 - Bachelorette
12 - Human Behaviour
13 - It's In Our Hand

>>Download<<
Password: soundboard

No comments:

Post a Comment