Sunday, February 15, 2009

Radiohead - Victoria Park



(Broadcast)

04 December 1995 - Paradiso - Amsterdam, Holland


This was my very first radiohead concert and i was thrilled to see the band play. unimmagionable these days, but before the show, the members walked around Paradiso while we were sitting on the stairs of this best concert room in europa.
I remember very much the immence sound of this band during the show. I've never heard something like this. it was unforgatable. I rememebr johny wearing an apparatus which could make his fingers tremble while guitarplaying. after the show the same mister greenwood started up to sign autographs. I held Pablo Honey in my hand and he asked: is that ours?.... he just could believe it. "Nice front" he said......Oh what a perfect day.
-SLOERD

01 - The Bends
02 - Bones
03 - Bullet Proof… I Wish I Was
04 - My Iron Lung
05 - Prove Yourself
06 - Street Spirit (Fade Out)
07 - Lucky
08 - Creep
09 - Bishop’s Robes
10 - High And Dry
11 - Planet Telex
12 - Inside My Head
13 - Anyone Can Play Guitar
14 - Just
15 - Fake Plastic Trees
16 - No Surprises
17 - You
18 - Black Star
19 - (Nice Dream)
20 - Stop Whispering

>>Download<<

No comments:

Post a Comment